6.24.2012

Zoom Zoom

Today was a sleep catch up day after I got home from work this morning which means I didn't get out I bed till 430. Felt SO nice. For having zero plans tonight turned into a pretty good one! My parents called us to see if we wanted to go on a double date with em. Hello!? Of course we did! We indulged in some red meat, seafood, and ranch covered carbs. Yummo. Then it was time for Dad to take me on a motorcycle ride! We headed to my parents house but not without stopping off for a snowie of course. We spent the rest of the day talking on the from porch, motorcycling, and listening to Dad tell us about his close calls with the fuzz when he was a teenager. It was one of those perfect summer nights if you ask me.

Pictures:
-Taylor finally cut his hair!! He looks so handsome. He turns his missionary papers in within the next few weeks do it was time for him to break down and get rid of the mop and boy are we sure happy about it! Loving the new look!
-We brought Sabastian home the bones from Nick's steak and he went crazy in it! I even gave him a few bites of my snowie. Spoiled dog.
-The views from our motorcycle ride. There are some huge fires here in Utah so the skies are filled with smoke. Funny how some of the prettiest sunsets here are thanks to forest fires around here. Weird.
-The 'G'. As in PG. As in seeing this on the mountains means Im home sweet home.
-Cereal and doodling. Thats what happens at work at 345am sometimes.
-strawberry days carnival
-Nick taking a nap. I am such an ugly sleeper and he seems to always want to take pictures to document my beauty rest. Took one of him this time :)

0 comments: