6.10.2012

Fast Ride

Today was spent, as our usual, at my parents house. Since everyone was scattered throughout the state on Dads birthday we had his birthday dinner tonight. The steak was to DIE for. Seriously, I almost died :) The German chocolate cake wasn't all bad either (both pieces!).

Once we basked in our fullness for a little while Dad brought out the motorcycle and we all went for rides. We even stopped to visit miss Malia Jayne and the fam for a little bit. I LOVE motorcycles. Like love love them. Nick is so against them. Such a party pooper! Good thing I've still got one to sneak on every once in a while before he starts worrying too much :)

Afterwards we got to watch Act of Valor again, FINALLY! Best movie ever. Can't wait to watch it again! Maybe tomorrow! Ooh ... Act of Valor and a snowie? I think yes!

0 comments: