6.24.2012

Happy Birthday Malia Jayne!

This cute girl turned FOUR last week and I can't even believe it! She is the prettiest sweetest thing I know. I love how much she loves me. She always brags to everyone that I'm her birthmom because she was in my belly. Yep! You sure were missy! And I am the luckiest. I'm so thankful for the huge blessing she and her family is in my life. At the time it was the hardest, most emotionally draining, and trying thing I've vet had to go through. I remember just crying on my knees asking my Heavenly Father to PLEASE give me enough strength to make this decision and go through this alone. He did, of course, and here I am 4 years later with a life better than I could have even imagined. I have the best husband, married in the temple, I'm 6 weeks away from graduating, and I still get to have a relationship with little miss. How amazing is that? Life is good.

The pictures of Malia in the yellow dress is from my visit to her on her actual birthday and the rest are pictures from her birthday party today.

1 comments:

Beth said...

OH how we live you Sadey Jo! It was so fun at her party last night. Thanks for creating the most beautiful girl in the world. She is amazing!