6.17.2012

Workin Woman

I've been a workin woman the last couple days. Last night had to have been the longest shift of all time. I was in the nursery and we didn't admit one single baby all night long! I didn't have much work to do but I sure did get a bunch of homework done! I finished a paper, worked on our windshield survey for my group project, and even took 4 online quizzes. Go me. I feel MUCH less stressed so the slow shift was definitely a good thing after all.

Apart from sleeping I've taken a few quick snapshots.
-bored at work
-crafting and eating at work
-organized the bathroom
-baked oatmeal white chocolate chip cookies for my co workers

I can't wait to wake up this afternoon and spend Fathers Day with my sweet dad and family up in the mountains. Pictures to come I'm sure!

0 comments: