6.06.2012

Barf

Yep, barf. Yesterday it happened twice yesterday. And it was nasty! And to add to the barf I was oh so dizzy. I woke up at 8 for school, sat up, and the room was immediately spinning. I got up to go to the bathroom and barely made it there in time to throw up. I laid my sorry butt back in bed and slept till 930 where I had one more lovely episode. I wanted to spend the whole day in bed (which I mostly did) but had to be at school for a test at 130. I made it to school with only having to pull over once to dry heave. Woopee! I then aced the test (Can I get another whoopee?!), drove home, and snuggled right back in bed. I spent the rest of the day horizontal. The dizziness and nausea wore off at about 5 or 6 but decided to take the rest of the day nice and easy. Just in case.

Maddy stopped by for a visit around 10:30 since she was leaving for Europe for a couple weeks the following morning. Can I just say how much I love that girl? She's such a smart, strong, caring, confident, and gorgeous girl. She's got so much going for her and I can't wait to see where this next chapter after high school takes her.

Today was another lazy day. I sure cherish those. I have a friend who's pregnant with her third and sent me some links to a couple hats she wants for her little guy. I decided today was the day I was going to get started on em. I got 2 and a half of the 4 she wants done. I'm saving the cutest one for last. I can't wait to see how stinkin cute they look on her little one. Other than that I didn't do much besides watching a lot of TV while crocheting and did slip in time for (and by slip in time for I mean procrastinated till the end of the day) a homework assignment. A lazy, yet productive day if you ask me!

As for the pictures:
-Phone message from my momma
-I also organized all my yarn. What problem?? :)
-One of our all time favorite movies came out on video today and of course Nicky Wayne brought it home for me. Guess what we are watching Friday night!
- Two hats I made for my friend
- A picture of our bed since that's basically the only thing that got my attention on my sick day


1 comments:

Beka said...

those hats are adorable! do you make them for adults?