6.18.2012

Happy Father's Day!!

I have the best Dad I could have ever asked for. With everything I've gone through and the hard times I've had he's always been there right beside me supporting me and cheering me on. He's the most gentle, compassionate, and generous man I've ever known. Thanks for always being my rock, example, counselor, prankster, motorcycle chauffeur, and friend. You are truly the greatest.

Today we went to Tibble Fork as a family and roasted hot dogs and mallows and walked by the little lake. After that we went back to Pleasant Grove. Dad took me on a motorcycle ride. (For those of you who don't know I am a little bit of a thrill seeker when it comes to any sort of motorized vehicle including but not limited to: motorcycles, ATVs, boats ... I love it all!) After the motorcycle ride I took Savannah out driving which was a blast! I love that little lady so so much. I love that we aren't just siblings but we are best buddies. Family is the greatest.

0 comments: