6.20.2012

Family BBQ

Sure love spending time with the Chadwick's! We went up to Heber to have a BBQ with Nick's dad, sisters, niece, nephew, dad's girlfriend, and a few of her kids. I had so much fun spending time with them all eating, talking, playing catch, and going for a drive in a new F-150 Eco boost. Life is good. I sure love my other family! And can I just say how baby hungry Ayden and Avery make me!? Those kids have SO much personality and are a blast to be around. I think we need to give those 2 a cousin!! (cough*Nick*cough)

Speaking of babies ... Tomorrow I get my Mirena out! Not to start trying to have babies right now (even though I wish wish wish we were) but to see if taking that out will decrease the pelvic pain I've got going on. Here's hoping!

And yes, as a matter of fact I DID paint my nails twice today! I wasn't feeling the red and blue so I went for the Zebra stripes. Never lets me down haha

0 comments: