11.11.2010

Uneventful With Lots of Questions

So things haven't been very eventful lately which is why it's been a few days. My shoes still aren't here yet which is a total bummer. Is it weird that I maybe think of them sometimes? And by maybe I mean definitely and sometimes meaning every dang day. Sigh. Dang UPS.

Right now I'm at work and it's 9:48 in the morning. I am scheduled till 10:00 tonight. If it wasn't for the piles of homework and tests to study for I think that I might go a little bit crazy. With all the time I have today I decided to fill this out. I utually don't do these but i thought this one was a little different than most.

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
I wish I could tell you that I am wearing something fab but I'm not. I'm in my blue scrubs. And all I did was pull my hair up today. And my makeup is leftover from last night. And I'm totally okay with it!

What's currently bothering you?
Teachers. Teachers who say that they are going to post grades or study guides bny a certain date and decided that they are going to post it days, even weeks later. Seriously, bugging me.

What do you currently hear?
The humming of my computer and the clicking of my nails hitting the keyboard.

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
A week ago and I seriously love love it. Shorter by alot, but I feel much sexier, if it is possible to achieve that from a hair cut.

When were you last outside?
Last time I hung out outside? I cant remember. How sad is that?

Are you wearing shorts?
Nope, that's for the reminder again about my frumpy scrubbies. And for the reminder that I won't be wearing shorts for months. I scraped ice off my window this morning.
Does the thought of marriage scare you?
I think before I got married it absolutely did. I have seen so much unhappiness in marriages in some of my family and friends relationships and I wondered for a while if it was possible at all to make a marriage work or if it was all a little bit of luck. Being married now and sealed in the temple I realize that it is abolutely possible. You get out of your marriage what you are willing to put into it. Its not all completely rainbows and flowers, but it is so wonderful and makes everything seem a whole lot brighter.

What are you doing today?
Remember? I'm working for 13 hours.

Look to your left, what is there?
My list of things I need to get done today, and I am blogging instead. So much more fun and productive if you ask me.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
10:45 ish. I just had to finish my DVR shows before I could go to bed.

When is your birthday?
It's in August. I'll be turning the ripe old age of 21 the next time Auguswt rolls around.

The way to win your heart?
It's been one. I think the things that most stant out to me about Nick is how supportive of a person he is no matter what it is. He really believes in me and wants to help me achieve my goals I've always had for myself. He is also hilarious. At lest once a day he has me laughing so hard I do something imbarrassing like snort or fall over.

What are you going​ to do this weeke​nd?
Tihs weekend will probably consist of warm hot chocolate, a snuggly blanket, and anatomy study guides.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Heavens yes. This whole daylight savings time change has worked wonders on my body. I feel so much more rested when I wake up in the mornings and have actually been getting stuff done before I go to work. Lovely.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
I can only remember going through windows on 2 occasions: Once was because we'd locked ourselves out of the house and I was the little one who got launched through the second story open window. The second time was while camping with my family and playing on the bed with little sister. It was just my head that went through the window that time though.

Would you ever donate blood?
I've donated blood and plasma. Blood I will do again. Plasma will never happen again. My cousin Jess can attest to how bad of an experience that was.
Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
I am always mistaken for my mom on the phone.

Do you have reason to smile right now?
Absolutely. No matter what goes wrong I really am so blessed to be where I am at in my life right now.

What do you do when you're stressed out?
I usually get a little on the cranky side. I write a list out of what needs to get done though and go from there which seems to help me out a ton.

Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
For certain people or certain circumstances I hope that I would.

Do you open up to people easily?
I'd have to say yes to that. I love making new friends and talking to random ladies at the grocery line.

What is the last pill you swallowed?
A Tylenol yesterday from my dear friend Heather yesterday. All that information in school gave me a headache.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
 I whined in my head "I don't wanna go to woooork!"

Where is the person you like right now?
He's workin too.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Rolled out of bed and made a potty run.

Do you care of what people think of you?
It depends on the person. I want people I care about to think good of me. Other than that I really don't mind. I like who I am and that's not going to change.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Probably Nicky wayne and our punpkins
What are you looking forward to right now?
I'm looking forward to Saturday afternoon and Sunday to realx.

Do you miss someo​ne?
I think that today being vetrans day might be why I am missing Grandpa Joe. I have this image of him at the kitchen table eating tomatoes with salt and pepper like they are apples and just smiling. I really miss him sometimes.
Where was your default pic taken?
Blogger- our bridals shoot in Pleasant Grove
Facebook- at momma Chadwick's

If you could go back in time and change something would you?
I always think that questions like this are hard to answer. Could I have made better choices? Absolutely. Would I trade the life I have now to be able to take those choices back? No way.

Ever had a near death experience?
I don't think so. I've been very scared and been in so much pain I thought I'd die, but I didn't. Obvi.

Something you do a lot?
Text, sing in my car, cook, study, visit family, laugh

Last person you cried in front of?
Probably Nicky Wayne. It's been a while.

Where will you be 18 hours from now?
Cozy in my bed.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
Absolutely. It's been 7 months though. I much prefer boating or swimming in a swimming pool.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Nah, I just crack jokes and make it not akward for mr

What's your favourite season?
Fall. I think mostly beauase of the cool layers and light jackets. Summer is too hot, winter is too stinkin cold.

What was your favourite class?
 It's probably been all of my nursing and healthcare classes. I love it.

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
Nick, my family, and his family

Are any of your friends pregnant?
Yes and part of me is jealous. Not a big part of me, just the "I want to be a momma" part.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Nicky Wayne

Favourite number?
3

What do you like most sunrise/sunset?
Sunset, cause if I'm looking at a sunrise, I'm up too early.

When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or the lights off?
Scary- lights on. Anything else- lights off.

Are you wearing make-up?
Yes, yesterdays leftover eyeliner and mascara.

What were you doing at 11:30 last night?
Sleeping soundly

What's the last thing you said and to who?
I answered the phone.

Can you whistle?
 Yes but not loudly

Do you sleep on your stomach?
When I can't get to sleep I roll over on my stomach and fall right to sleep.

Are you ticklish?
Oh heavens yes. All over. It's a curse.

3 comments:

Jessica & McKay Robinson said...

True true don't ever donate plasma again. :( LOL

Jessica & McKay Robinson said...

Oh ya and I must remind you Sadey you did have a near death experience.....it involved a 4-wheeler and getting lost.....very lost somewhere in the mountains.

Sadey said...

You are so right! That absolutely counts as a near death experience! Or that one time I rolled it and we never told? Oops! haha