11.11.2010

Glory

Wanna know what can make a few bad days a whole lot better?

A phone call from this girl and hearing her tell me how much she loves me.


Drinking one of these making my headache go away.


Being asked to talk here abuot adoption and feel like I really made a difference.


Having this little lady call me and make me laugh so hard my stomach hurt.

Having little miss call me just because she wanted to chat with Sadey :)


Being called in for THREE more interviews with these guys. I think this might actually work out :)


Side note: MY SHOES GOT HERE TODAY!
Another side note: I curled my hair and it looks stinkin cute. Well, I'd like to think it does anyways.
Yet another side note: I only had to work 9 hours today instead of 13. Glory.

3 comments:

Jolyn Lloyd Matthews said...

I love it! I love how you find joy in even the smallest of things. P.S. I would love to see a picture of those boots. Lots of love!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Love everything about this post :) My sister has adopted two boys through LDS services :)

Cassidy said...

anxiously awaiting a pic of you in your new shoes!! :)