11.18.2010

Tis The Season

For Jazz games! Jazz games remind me of Nick and I when we were first dating. After about a month and a half of dating we decided to drive to Colorado, visit his mission, and watch the Jazz play against the Nuggets. Our Jazz, unfortunately, lost to those Nuggies, but we had a blast anyways. Some sports I don't like to watch with Nick and get bored easily but the Jazz is another story. I'm always up for watching them play :)

Last night Nick and Scott had one of their UVU classes at Energy Solutions so we thought we'd all buy tickets and go up to the game. We ate at crown burger and by ate I mean I inhaled my burger. I was starving! Anyways, we ate and Nick and Scott went to meet up with their class while the other 4 of us went to the Gateway.

Have you ever been to Urban Outfitters andskimmed through the books they have there. Hil-a-ri-ous. Seriously, we were there forever just laughing and sharing what we'd just found with eachother. after that we walked to Anthropologie which I have never been to before. They had the cutest stuff, but for not the cutest prices. It was fun to look around anyways.

The game started at 7 so we all met at our seats around then. Our Jazz beat the Nets but it was kinda a slow game. It was still fun to talk with friends and be able to do something different.

Nicky Wayne and I


I really love these two, Sarah and Scottt

Everyone that went. Lexi, Derek, Nick, me, Sarah, and Scott.
Check out our seats! Yes that is the back wall at the top of the statium :) Yay for $6 seats!

1 comments:

Jolyn Lloyd Matthews said...

You two are the most adorable thing I have seen! I love it! $6 seats?! That is amazing!