11.17.2010

I've Got Some Good News

I got the job! Isn't that so great!? I will be trained for med/surg, mother baby, and their ER units. I can't even tell you how happy I am. A blogger buddy once said that she felt like she was in the top .00000000001% of the luckiest people alive. I feel the exact same way. In the past 3 months I've married the best man I could have imagined, I got accepted to school to work towards the career I've always wanted, I've got a job with a company I've wanted to work with for a few years, I've gotten a closer relationship with my family, the list goes on. Amazing how things work out when you're working hard to do what you should be doing.

On another note, sorry that I have been slacking on the blogging business. I had a math and anatomy test this week, job interviews and meetings, time with the family, etc. I am going to try and be better :)

On another side note have you ever been to Peachtree Cooking blog? Well, they had the easiest recipe for a roast and ohmagosh. It was amazing, cut with your fork recipe. So ... because I love you all, here it is! Try it!

2 comments:

Ash Att said...

CONGRATS on the new job!!

Jessica & McKay Robinson said...

Congrats again and thanks for the peachtree blog suggestion...love it!!! All the recipes here look yummy and fun.