11.06.2010

I'll Show You

Oh, you want to know what has made me happy lately? Okay fine. I'll show you :)
If you have never had the opportunity to partake of this little slice of heaven, I suggest next time you visit your local Chili's you order their Molten Chocolate Cake.

The world series took over my most favorite show's time block for two weeks. I FINALLY got to watch these two again on Thursday night.
Okay that is the coolese ball of denim jeans that I've ever seen! So what if it's the only one. Although I have no realtion to the people in this picture, Nick and I did go buy him a few new pairs of jeans at Anchor Blue.
Oh HEAVEN! Egg Nog, I love you.
Provo Canyon is B-E-A-U-tifuL! I saw this pretty sight on my way to ...
IHC! Might not sound exciting to you but I finally got an interview :) I won't find out till the 15th if I got the job but I'm just grateful for the chance that something might open up for me.


Love letters! I just love writing notes and letters for Nicky Wayne. I have one from him that he wrote while we were dating that I keep in my wallet. It's fun to look back on and read every once in awhile.

2 comments:

Beth said...

good luck on the job little lady! I also LOVE the molten chocolate cake at Chili's. Tried the white chocolate one last week. Don't even bother. :) Love you!

Jessica & McKay Robinson said...

Wow Sadey we are so much alike! Molten Cake, Bones, IHC! (mckay will most likely work for them very soon) Love the post cant wait to hang out soon! PS I am back in Laramie..blahhhhh... I had to go back to work while McKay finishes his rotation there. Love Ya! Jess