8.31.2010

Fun Factoids

So ... I stole this from a friend who was tagged in it on Facebook. Here's my own answers :)

1. My favorite color is eggplant purple. It's the color of my purse, phone, wallet, bathroom ... you get the idea.
2. My full name is Sadey Jo Chadwick.
3. I am a Sophmore at Provo College.
4. I use correct grammar and punctuation in my text messages, Facebook chat, etc.
5. I always drink Pepsi and Root Beer.
6. I played softball in high school
7. I am majoring in Nursing.
8. I could live off of cheese quesadillas and chili sauce
9. I graduated from Pleasant Grove High School in 2008.
10. I grew up in Pleasant Grove, Utah.
11. I have two younger siblings, Taylor (16) and Savannah (13)
12. I am such a cleaner person since getting married.
13. I’m not very nice to people who aren't real and are dishonest.
14. I’m extremely loyal to the people I love and care about.
15. I hate anything with broccoli, peas, carrots, and mushrooms.
16. I turn 21 next August.
17. My all time favorite book is Lone Survivor.
18. Insects seriously freak me out. Just ask Nick.
19. I hate when other people make me late.
20. I live Orem, Utah in a 2 bedroom apartment.
21. I’ve got sleeping issues. I can't for the life of me sleep through the night.
22. I am currently reading the Book of Mormon (yay!) and my anatomy book (yuck!).
23. I play the piano, guitar, and I love to sing.
24. Anne of Green Gables, Pearl Harbor, and She's the Man are a few of my favorite movies.
25. My eyeliner always has to be done wherever I go.
26. My husband and I love to watch sports together, watch Fox News, and go out with friends.
27. My toe nails are always painted.
28. I am very cranky when I wake up in the mornings.
29. I spend all my money bills it seems like. Funny how 2 bank accounts join and you're both as broke as ever.
30. I am a very nurturing person. I love to take care of people.
31. I’m already stressed about my anatomy class.
32. I would be a great hair stylist.
34. I love the fact that I lived in the same house my whole life until I moved away from home. I don't think my parents will ever ever move.
35. I don’t have time to get sick.
36. I laugh at EVERYTHING.
37. I always have to have the light on when I walk around at night so I can make sure I'm not stepping on any bugs.
38. I have a love of photography.
39. I listen to everything: country, pop, rock, techno, piano ... The list goes on.
40. My favorite time of year is fall.
41. I have had alot of friends come and go but the friends I have now are irreplacable.
43. I hate to cry in front of people.
44. I love chinese food.
45. I’m obsessed with making sure I'm always doing the best I can. This means me putting a little too much on my plate sometimes.
46. I love to cook, and I'm pretty good at it.
47. I’m only 62 inches tall.
48. My favorite genre of music currently is country. I love Miranda lambert, Taylor Swift, Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins, Brad Paisley, etc.
49. Music touches me in ways that words never will.
50. My favorite thing to wear is scrubs or a comfy pair of sweats.

1 comments:

Jordan and Kristi said...

i was proud b/c i knew A LOT of these things!! love ya to death sadey jo :) lets get together soon!!