8.09.2010

The PLAN

I WISH I had something to blog about! I need things to keep me busy because seriously, time is going backwards. Only 3 more days! Wow that's nuts. I figure that I am not going to have time to write anything down but I want to document how my "wedding week" was. Here are the weeks plans so-far. Hopefully it actually goes as planned, or close to it!

Today (Monday): Work till 2 (last day of work for a week and a half. That makes me a little excited). After work we've got to get some shopping done, get the safety and emissions done and register the Nissan because it expired in June (Oops!) and pack up his apartment. At 7 Mom is cooking dinner for the family in celebration of my 20th birthday which is Tuesday. After that it's off to Nick's brother Ryan's apartment to check out our wedding video. Monday: Check!

Tuesday: Happy 20th Birthday to me! :) HOPEFLLY moving in on this day. If we have to move in Wednesday I'm not going to be a happy camper becuase we've got way too much to do that day besides worrying about moving stuff in. 7:00 is going to be the best part of the day. Dinner at Tucanos baby. Yes please! :) Dieting before the wedding? Na! That's what I've got a corset for!

Wednesday: Oh heaven help me! Pick up suits and tuxes, pick up flowers, pick up food, set up reception center, set up luncheon, last minute shoppping, pack for staying overnight at my parents, pack for the honeymoon, stay sane. I've got my hair appointment at 5:45 in the morning on Thursday so hopefully I can get to bed at a decent time (If i can even sleep!)

Thursday: Happiest day of my life.

We're going to be staying at the Blue Boar in Midway for Thursday night and then it'll be off to Vegas for the two of us. We are staying at the Golden Nugget on the old strip which I googled after Nick told me where we were staying and it's gorgeous! I'm so excited to get away for a little while to spend some time with Nick.

But like I said, that's all the PLAN. Lets hope it all goes pretty smooth! :)

0 comments: