8.20.2010

Our Little Love Nest

I'm in love with our bedroom set
Yes, majority of that is mine ... and the shelves that line the sides



Here is Nick smiling about the X-Box we bought for him. A few of his friends got him the X-Box live and Call of Duty so he is now functional again :)


Don't mind the clutter. Still getting all settled in


Some of the gorgeous photography from the reception that I stole from mom and put em in frames


Our cutie pie kitchen. The only thing missing is counter top space. Yikes! I survived cooking snicker-doodles with stuff stacked all over the place today so I think I might survive!


Only 1/4 of the family room is showing here because the other 3/4 was covered with cardboard, wrapping paper, and plastic at the time




The hallways that leads from the TV room, family room, and kitchen down to the bathroom and bedroom


Nick and I all sweaty after a day of arranging and rearranging the apartment until it looked just right :)

It's been so awesome to have a place to come home to that is ours and realize that my husband is there waiting for me. Married life is seriously the greatest.

0 comments: