8.10.2010

The Big TWO-ZERO

 Happy Birthday to me! I turned 20 which I can finally say I'm no longer a juvenille teenager anymore. Hooray! We actually celebrated with my family on the 9th. Mom cooked dinner at her house which is always a treat. We had steak and potatoes, Jello salad, shrimp and cocktail sauce, and yummy sour cream cake.











The real birthday-day was actually pretty nuts. Nick worked until 2:30 so I decided to get things done. I got up early and finished packing up my apartment and wen't to my mom's work to borrow her Honda. I got all the boxes, desks, tv, food (everything but the bed and couches) over to the new apartment in two loads. I was a sweaty mess and sore already but it was finally done. I ran a few more errands, got ready, and then Nick was off work. We hung out at his apartment for a while packing up a few things and then went out to dinner to Tucanos. That place is seriously heaven. I love love their grilled pineapple, honey mango cod, and sirloin.  I think I almost loved all that food as much as the boys did, almost. 
This is me saying I don't know how to dance with drums and a tambourine, or whatever that things called.

Seriuosly, heaven. Raspberry Cheesecake

Nick sure loves pictures!

Nick, me, Ryan, and Em

My favorite part of the birthday festivities was after dinner. Nick and I went to our new apartment to set up the bedframe and headboard and to get the furniture where we wanted it. It was so much fun to laugh together and be so excited to get married. I am the luckiest.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: