8.01.2010

Welcome to Heber City

Yesterday Nick and I were able to go with some friends to a Heber City tradition, the Demolition Derby! Just a little background with Nick and I which this: I think I remember Nick talking about how amazing the Demolition Derby is on our first date I believe when he was telling me about where he's from. He's been excited to take me ever since. Let me just tell you ... I loved it! Who doesn't enjoy a bunch of tricked out ghetto cars stripped to the minimum with  huge pipes sticking out of the front (some that even blow out fire!) with crazy guys driving them ramming into each other until everyone else is inialated. After it was done I turned to Nick and said "Hun from now on this is going to be one of our Chadwick family traditions. I don't care where we live, we're coming back for this." We had a blast together and were glad we had our friends to come along w us. Looking forward to next year!











Don't you just love Nick and Ryan's get-up? :)

1 comments:

Cassidy said...

sadey! I was there too!! I love that you got the truck over the wall on video! Good idea for the BEST family tradition ever!!