9.06.2010

Everything And Nothing At The Same Time

Here's my 'I'm Bored' face

So, Nicky Wayne and I were sitting on the couch watching Swamp People last night (which,by the way, is probably one of our new favorite shows jam packed with hillbillies, alligators, and less-than-average human teeth count.) Anyways, during a commercial we were talking and I told Nick how busy it's seems we've been lately and in almost the same breath I told him I never have things to blog about anymore. He told me I just answered my own question, blog about what I've been busy with. I got to thinking about it and if I were to blog about what I've been busy with, here is what you would be reading about.
  • In anatomy I finally memorized most of the facial bones and now I'm left with all the fissures, arches, and processes.
  • Pre-calculus, you aren't my friend. Oh how the radicals, rationals, and quadratics are giving me some major headaches.
  • I had a nice trip to Maceys, Target, and Costco. Found some great deals on canned essentials at Maceys and some good meat at Costco. I sure have some lovely dinners planned.
  • Cleaning sure is a chore! I do the dishes, put the laundry away, fold the tv room blankets up, dust, change, go grab a drink and curl up on the couch and realize to myself "Now I've got more dishes, dirty laundry, and another blanket to fold back up." Yikes! Welcome to having a place to call your own that you actually care about keeping clean! (Sorry for the messes mom. I now understand)
  • Work schedule change which I absolutely love but it means having to get everything done at night. 
  • I've just about finished my nursing application which has been anything but simple. Praying that I won't have to put together another one!
See! I told you my blogging would be oober lame if I blogged about everything going on but is really nothing at the same time. Thank heaven for the things Nick and I do together to make sure we don't get ourselves stuck in boring routines like frozen yogurt dates, going to watch baseball games, laughing so hard that I'm crying (which happens on an almost daily basis) ... You get the idea.

Despite all the hard work and boring chores, it's all a million times easier, faster, and funner (Yes, I'm using funner as a word) with Nick and I doing them together.

0 comments: