9.09.2010

Your Name Might Be Sadey If ...

...you have the greatest husband in the whole wide world.

Nick,
You are the best thing to have ever happened to me. I can't believe that I get to call you mine for the rest of forever. Thank you for putting up with my new apartment decorating obsession, my stressful moments over school, and how my little 5'2" frame can take up 3/4 of the bed and 7/8 of the blankets. Thank you for the phone calls when I've had a busy stressful day just to say hi and tell me that you love me. Thank you for having dinner ready on Monday nights when I have had a long day of work and school. Thank you for helping me to be a better person because I have you. Thank you for being my rock and always being so open for communication. I love that we can talk and laugh for hours with eachother just like when we were dating. I love how you tell me I'm beautiful even when I feel like I'm pretty far from it. I am so grateful that you work so hard for us to make sure that I am always taken care of. Thank you sweetheart, for just being you. I love you forever. Happy four weekiversarry! xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my
blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design.
Cheers

Check out my homepage ... joneskkjames.Blogs.Experienceproject.com