9.17.2010

We Dyed

Last night was so fun, and I didn't even bust out my camera. FAIL. But, I am at least going to write about it!

*Sidenote* Great news! A few weeks ago my parents gave us their old washing machine because they were getting a new one. I was so excited for it but that meant we were on the hunt for a dryer. As luck would have it, one of Nick's mission buddies was getting rid of his down in Cedar City. Well ... yesterday my dad had to make a trip down there and he was able to pick it up. I am SO grateful! We now are owners of (completely free) washer and dryer. I don't have to bring my laundry to work anymore or sit in a dumb laundromat!

Anyways, my dad was planning on dropping the dryer off later that night so I called him and told him to bring little sissy along with him. While the boys were doing the manly stuff I colored Savannah's hair. That little miss is seriously turning into a mini-me and I absolutely love it! After daddio left, the hubs went to a friends for a Halo game night (it's a guy thing), and Savannah and I played with hair and painted nails all while watching ace of Cakes. It was seriously so fun to have her there and to act like girls again. I don't have many "girlfriends" I get to spend alot of time with so it was a fun little break for me.

I love little sissy to pieces. She brings such a sweet spirit whenever she is around and is always so happy. I love that she's my little buddy and still thinks I'm "cool". We'll see how long that lasts! :P She's sure growing up though and I'm proud of who she's becoming. Love you little miss!

0 comments: