9.29.2010

Precious Moments

Nick and I just got word that one of his uncles has suffered a stroke in Guam. He went ahead early to get everything ready for his wife to join him so he was staying in a hotel. When she hadn't heard from him for a day she knew something was wrong. She was able to get ahold of an LDS church and they went to check on him. There was no answer at his room so the hotel finally broke in. Uncle Dave was on the floor. They rushed him to immidiately to the hospital. He suffered a stroke and was probably laying there in the hotel alone for 2 days. He still can't talk and partially paralyzed, but he is alive, which is a miracle.

Since you probably don't know Uncle Dave I will discribe him to you. Amazing. Seriously. He has an amazing testimony and will make you feel like a million bucks just by talking to him. He has so many things to teach and whenever he talks we LISTEN. His wife is the sweetest thing ever. His girls are absolutely beautiful. I'm rambling, just get the idea that they are wonderful people.

The Pruett Family

This whole thing has made me think alot the past couple days. It's made me think about how blessed I am to be healthy. I am blessed that my husband and family is healthy. I am blessed to be ALIVE. I am so greateful for the knowledge that I have that families are eternal and that Heavenly Father really does hear and answer our prayers. I am so loved, and I am so grateful for all the precious moments I don't appreciate enough sometimes.

0 comments: