9.13.2010

Lazy Sunday

Sunday was a great day. It was our One Monthaversarry. We accidentally decided we would sleep in. We had church at 9 that morning but we slept through the alarm and woke up at 9:20. Oops. So I just closed my eyes again for a little while. Finally we woke up and rolled out of bed. What time was it you ask? 12:30! Apparently we were tired! We fixed up some breakfast and watched the Eagle's game. The Eagle's are "Nick's Team". Don't believe me? Look at this picture from yesterday:
This is the Eagles poncho that was purchased by Nick on one of his adventures to Mexico. He wears it every Eagles game he watches. Too bad we had to watch the Eagles not play very aweseome this game.

After a little more lounging around I decided it was time for me to get some more painting done. One of the projects I'm working on for out apartment is a picture frame collage running down our hallway. It'll kinda look like this:
or kinda like this:

I've edited a bunch of kandid pictures in black and white vintage and I'm still gathering my collection of different sized square/rectangular picture frames. I'm super excited to see how it turns out. Anyways, back on subject. I finished up painting the new frames that I found and it was time for dinner.


Jealous? I would be. This picture does not do the steaks justice. They were ginormus! And so delish. Nick is an aweseome bbq-er. I made jello salad which (of course) Nicky Wayne is not a fan of, so it's not pictured here but ooh it was good too.

After dinner it was of to Mom and Dad's house for some crepes. A neighbors car had broken down so dad was out helping them but it was fun to have everyone else there and enjoy the company.




Savannah and I went downstairs to check on the boys because they had gotten pretty quiet. This is what we found:

No wonder they'd gotten quiet! We watched them play a few more rounds of Halo and it was time for us to go.

I loved our fun and extremely relaxing first month anniversary together. We'll have to do something productive for month #2 :)

 

1 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

The picture collage is a super cute idea! I can't wait to see the finished product :)