9.12.2010

Time Flies When You're Havin Fun!

Gosh! Has it really been a month already? I guess time really does fly by when you're having fun!



This is Nick and I hanging out a few days after our first date and the second one ... Well, you know what that is.

Here are some highlights and things I've noticed in the past month.
  1. The goodbye kisses are now goonight kisses.
  2. We laugh and talk just as much as when we were dating. I love the friendship we have.
  3. I've loved realizing how in sync Nick and I are. For example: We've got a pretty small bathroom with an even smaller mirror and sink. We know exactly what eachother's nightly rituals are and it's pretty much coreographed. I grab the water. Nick's got the toothbrushes. I start first, he's second. I'm done a grab the medicines. Hand him his. I drink. He drinks. I wash my face. He's putting stuff on his. We both need the miror so I use the bottom right. He uses the top left.It kinda makes me laugh sometimes.
  4. It is SO much easier to balance work, school and a marriage rather than work, school, and a boyfriend or fiance.
  5. It's so nice to have shelves for my food! No more sharing space with roommates or waiting for your turn in the kitchen!
  6. I feel the need to be so domestic! Cooking banana bread or snickerdoodles, cleaning the house, vaccuming the floors, organizing the pantry ... you get the idea. I love it!
  7. I am now on a kick of decorating the apartment and it is so much fun for me! I can't wait until I feel like our apartment is "complete" and we can officially call it "home",
  8. The relationship change with our families has been really neat. Our parents are still our parents, but they are now good friends. It's been so fun to invite them over, cook for them, and to look forward to visits. It's brought me closer to my siblings as well. Don't know why, but it has. And it's aweseome.
  9. Our new family ward's average age has got to be like 87 years old. It's been interesting to switch from a single adult ward to a family ward but I think that we can learn alot from them. They are all so friendly!
  10. My love for Nick grows every day. There are moments when I think my heart is just going to explode if I look at him for one more second! He makes me so happy and works so hard for us.
  11. Apparently when you get married, you are suddenly deemed "uncool" by your single friends. Laaame! It's been really fun to hang out with our married friends though. Love the frozen yogurt dates.
  12. It's easy to not eat healthy. Well, we don't eat terrible, but I feel like I eat lots. Yeah yeah ... I'm working on it! 
  13. Why is it that when two bank accounts join all the funds seem to be depleted?
All the joking aside, I really have never had a happier month in my life. Thanks Nick, for just being you!

1 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Isn't being married the best thing ever?