7.27.2010

Thanks Tom

I am learning more and more that there are things that will be said and done that I have absolutely no control over. I am so lucky to have a guy that can help me realize this more and more and to always be there for me. I'm so grateful for friends that I know I can call and talk to and who will be there for me no matter what. It's been a bit of a rough day but reading this just made my day a little bit brighter. Maybe it'll help you too.


There are cycles of good and bad times, ups and downs, periods of joy and sadness, and times of plenty as well as scarcity. When our lives turn in an unanticipated and undesirable direction, sometimes we experience stress and anxiety. One of the challenges of this mortal experience is to not allow the stresses and strains of life to get the better of us—to endure the varied seasons of life while remaining positive, even optimistic. Perhaps when difficulties and challenges strike, we should have these hopeful words of Robert Browning etched in our minds: 'The best is yet to be'
- L. Tom Perry


I'm getting ready to start this next chapter of life with Nick and I can't imagine what is yet to be but I do know we have so much  to look forward to together.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love it Miss Sadey Jo! By the way.....LOVING the new blog background. Who loves orange as much as I do??????

Sadey said...

I don't think ANYONE could love orange more than you do :P