7.08.2010

Good Wth the Bad

This picture doesn't necessarily have anything to do with this post. I just like it :) Anyways ... onto blogging!

There has been alot of good thing happening lately! Alot of stressful things thrown in there too. Take the good with the bad right?

Good: Nick and I were able to go to Lagoon with his family on the 3rd of July. We thought it'd be packed but turns out we got to walk onto just about every ride! It was a blast! Nick, Maddy, Jerry, Erin, and I all got to ride the sky coaster. We all loved it!
Bad: My head didn't love it. I was motion sick for 3 dang days! Not fun.

Good: nick earned us some extra $$'s by umpiring the RMSB Firecracker Tournament in Park City.
Bad: Sunburned lips and a MIA fiance.


Good: Wedding plans of course! That's what I think about 95% of the time anyways right? Invitations are made and about to be printed. The address list is just about complete. The food has been decided. My dress is back from the tailors and at the dry cleaners. Centerpieces are bought. Flowers chosen. It's actually turning into a wedding!
Bad: The stress of getting all those things together. I don't know how people plan weddings so dang fast. Mine and Nick's engagement will have been 5 months by the time we get married and I can't imagine doing all this with any less time!

Good: I studied for my physiology test.
Bad: Class average was a 58%. Guess it doesn't make me feel so bad when everyone else did pretty crappy too. It's the dang test questions that are more like a riddle I need to solve than a question.

Good: Nick and I are getting married in 5 weeks!
Bad: Looking for apartments is a pain in the patootie!

Life is good! :)

1 comments:

Beth said...

You can do it Miss Sadey Jo! The next 5 weeks will go by so fast you won't believe it. Then the next 5 years after that will go by even faster. Then after you have 5 kids, you will have Mommy-mush-brain and it won't matter how fast time goes by! I love your guts!