7.31.2010

Bridal Shower

So my wonderful soon-to-be mother-in-law and sister-in-law threw me a bridal shower up in Heber City on Thursday. It was so fun to see everyone, talk and laugh, and realize how close this wedding is getting! I wish I would have taken pictures of the food because it was SO delish! We had 7 layer salad, mom's homemade rolls, and a few of Debbies yummy noodle salads. Aunt Elaine brought some mini cheesecakes, Erin brought creme puffs, and mom brought her chocolate-covered chocolate-cake balls. Yum!!

This is mom and Nick's Aunt Coleen

Nick's mom Debbie and her sister Elaine

This one is a little blurry (I guess that's what happens when the 13 year old is in charge of all the picture taking :P This is Annie, Mom, and Shanon.

Okay don't mind the nasy face but this was the game my mom brought. She asked Nick a ton of questions and for every one I got wrong I had to put another piece of gum in my mouth. Now I know you are thinking that judging by the size of that hunk of gum I got a lot wrong (10 wrong to be exact) but it wasn't my fault. Nick answered a few of those totally faulty I believe. But, it was funny anyways!

Totally gross I know :P

I think this might be the biggest present I've ever gotten wrapped (minus the time my parents wrapped my 16th birthday vehicle)


Here a few pictures we got of Nick and I. I sure do love this guy...



Savannah, Mom, and I after all was said and done and everything was cleaned up.

Thanks so much for everyone who came and who helped out. It meant so much to see you there! We'll be seeing you all again on August 12th!! :)

0 comments: