7.24.2010

Happy Little Things

Life has been so hectic and busy lately but with such happy things! Here are some things that have brought a smile to my face lately.

Being engaged to this guy ....

... and knowing he still loves me even after I make this sicknasty face :)


Going to get ice cream at this place with a few good friends and talking for hours.

Looking at this picture and actually realizing I have studied enough to finally know where those arrows came from, what they're doing, and where they are headed!

Spending some time with these guys at parades, dinners, and campfires.

Mailing out 475 of these to people we want to share our special day with.

Laughing with Nick while we took these.



Seeing Nick happy after we bought him this hat.

Going out to dinner spur of the moment with this girl.

Recieving my patriarchal blessing.


Deciding with Nick that for our friday night date we'd make dinner together and cuddle up to watch this movie. Love love it.

Realizing that in less than 3 weeks ... I will be here.

1 comments:

Jolyn Lloyd Matthews said...

Awe! All of these brought a little smile to my face, I can only imagine how you feel! I found your invite in the mail yesterday! I love it! Too bad we leave Utah 2 days before your wedding :( I did run right out and get you a present though! I am so so so happy for you! Hopefully we will get to see you at your Mom's!