7.20.2010

Relax? What's that?

Okay things have been pretty stinkin busy as of late. Saturday Nick and I did our bridals together in PG which turned out aweseome. I am currently in the process in choosing which ones I want edited and such. Beth (who is the greatest) only took 264!! :) Lots of cuties to choose from! Here's a few that Beth took and I played around with. Cant wait to see what the edits will look like!

Sunday was mom's birthday so Nick and I spent that day with the family. At 5 Nick, my parents, and I drove to Provo to get my patriarchal blessing. It was such an amazing experience. I feel like a different person with new found confidence and priorities. I'm so blessed.

Only a few more weeks of school, which will be SO nice to have a break from. I sure do love the girls I've got class with though!

In 22 more days I'm officially Mrs. Chadwick and i can't wait! Everything is coming together and now all we've got to do is wait. Picking up the invitations this afternoon! I am so lucky to have such an amazing guy by my side. He's such an example to me and helps me to be the better person that I know I can be. I love you Nickie Wayne! :)

2 comments:

Ash Att said...

these pictures are ADORABLE!!! sadie, you are so pretty! thats so fun you will be married soon!

Beth said...

WOW!!! Those pictures are amazing!;) You two are adorable. Can't wait for the wedding! Love your edits lady!