7.16.2010

About Me's

These are always kinda fun to fill out and look back on. Here's one to look back on someday and take a trip down memory lane :)

1. What is your best friends name?
     Nicholas Wayne Chadwick
2. What color shirt are you wearing now?
     Black scrubs

3. What are you listening to right now?
     Fox News
4. Whats your favorite number?
     Three
5. What was the last thing you ate?
     4 pot stickers
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
     Multicolored
7. How is the weather right now?
     90's. Perfect.
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
     Nick

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex Nick?
     First thing was his height, followed shortly by his pretty teeth and blue eyes.

10. Do you have a significant other?
     We'll be married 4 weeks from today
11. Favorite TV/ reality show?
     Oh gosh, probably Castle and what not to wear as my favorite shows. Reality shows is Bachelor/bachelorette, Jersey Shore, Wife Swap, Jersey Couture, America's Next Top Model, SYTYCD, and Food Network Challenge :) Yikes I sure do love my reality shows.
12. Siblings?
     Taylor who's 16 and Savannah who's 13
13. Height?
     5'2" on a good day
14. Hair color?
     Dark brown

15. Eye Color?
     It says hazel on my drivers license.
16. Do you wear contacts?
     Yes, my eyesight is awful.
17. Favorite Holiday?
     Does Strawberry Day's count?
18. Month?
     August for sure
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
     I'd like to think that I have a reason when I cry. It might not be a good reason, but there's always a reason.
20. What was the last movie you watched?
     Dispicable Me. So cute!
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
     August 12th!
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
     Nick is the shy one of the 2. If I remember right I pretty much kissed him first :) What can I say? I wanted it ... and I got it!
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
     Yep!
24. Hugs or Kisses?
     Both. Yes, definietly both.
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
     Vanilly
26. How many pillows do you sleep with?
     One small pillow
27. Do you like to travel by plane?
     Yes, minus the rockin headache and nausea I get
  
28. Are you right or left handed?
      Right

29. What books are you reading?
     I'm reading my physiology book ... way too much.
30. Piercings?
     Just the ears
31. Favorite movies?
     I love love cartoon movies. Up, Madagascar, Dispicable Me, Monsters Inc, etc.
32. Favorite football team? I just enjoy watching football. I think I'm inheriting the Eagles fanhood through marriage haha

33. What were u doing before this? Wedding stuff.

34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? 2X Butter

37. Dogs or cats? Dogs Dogs Dogs

38. Favorite flower? Daisies and cala lillies

39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Mom always used to catch Dad and I stealing the chocolate chips from her pantry. It used to drive her nuts because when she needed em, they were gone!

40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
     That'd be Nicholas Wayne
41. Have you ever loved someone?
     With all my heart
42. Who would you like to see right now?
     I would like to not see my self at work right now and to see myself in the sunshine.
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
     Absolutely!
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
     Many many times

0 comments: