7.19.2012

Tis the season ...

For BABIES!! Work has been in-SANE! June, July, an August were projected as busy busy months for our unit and boy were they right! I'm very grateful though that now I can work 3 nights a week and not have to worry about extra hours at clinicals or tons of class and studying time on top of it all. Only a week and 4 days till finals!! Awesome!!

Today after work I went to class and once I got home I could not sleep! What the heck!? I ended up sleeping from like 530-630 until Nick got home. After that we ate a quick dinner and went mattress shipping. My back feels better just THINKING about it! Although it makes my wallet hurt a little, it's so needed. We bought a cheap mattress when we got married and probably should have gotten rid of it a while ago. We didn't end up purchasing because we want to sit on the cost a little bit and make sure it's what we want but I'm sure we will be back there tomorrow paying RC Willey. Can't wait to sleep on that serta icomfort!

Tomorrow I'll be getting some homework, working tomorrow night, then it's onto the weekend! Swimming in Heber on Saturday and dinner with the Stika's ok Sunday. Love me my weekends!

0 comments: