7.24.2012

I'm A New Woman!

All my school work is done. One final to take next Tuesday. Now all I have is work!! Friends, I am a new woman! Here is why:

-Got a new gym pass at planet fitness and I love it there! I'm so much more comfortable there than I was at golds. They have circuit training which gives me the best workouts I've had in a long time. Plus it's not too far away do I ride my bike there for a little extra workout time and calories burned. Live it.
-I now have TIME to wok out and focus on myself for a change instead of school and everything else that was on my plate.
-I have gotten re-acquainted with my hubby! Nick and I have both been going to school and working full time since we got married. In a week it will officially be school-no-more! Well, eventually I want to go back to school and so does he but for now, it's just working. LOVE that idea!
-yesterday I had my first interview for a nursing job! I want the position DO badly! I'm not telling we're cause Udot want to jinx it but ... Fingers crossed!!

I'm at a little less of a meltdown and filled with more excitement about this crossroads. Can't wait to see what is in store!

Pictures:
-Nick and Haley waiting for the rain to stop so we can go swimming!
-Nick and I waiting the rain out
-Ayden while we were babysitting
-Savannah and I playing the guitar on Sunday
-Me driving to my interview. Can you see my nervous eyes!?
-Wearing my Provo college scrubs for the last time EVER
-Nick loving our new mattress! :)

0 comments: