7.25.2012

Lovin This

I am so loving this new lifestyle people! Got off work today and went to physical therapy. I'm hopeful that they'll be able to make this slipped disc a little less painful for me. After that I brought Nick breakfast at work, made a quick stop at the grocery store, washed the car, and finally made it home at about 10am. I threw dinner in the crock pot, laid down, and fell right to sleep. When I woke up at 445 I was SO tired! But, of course, couldn't fall back to sleep. I laid in bed for an hour asking myself 'To gym or not to gym'. After remembering how awesome I felt after the gym I drug my SORE butt out of bed. Literally, sore butt! I love riding my bike but I hate that my butt gets bruised! My body will get used to it eventually I guess! Had an awesome workout at the gym, did a little red light therapy, tanning, and rode home. By that time Nick was FINALLY home from school. We ate our delicious hawiian garlic teryaki chicken over rice, watched the news, showered, and got in bed by 10pm. Go us! Haha I love that I have a little more normalcy in my life! I know things will get busy and change but for right now I am completely content.

0 comments: