7.02.2012

I been lazy

Seriously, so lazy. Sleeping in every day I can till 11 or 12. But hey can you blame me? I'm one sleepy gal. In the past couple days we have:

-cuddled up to a movie in the middle of the day
-slept in
-BBQed with friends
-swimming in Heber
-worked (of course)
-done homework together

Super exciting right? So here are the few pictures that I have.
P.S. No we don't beat our nephew. He fell out of a shopping cart and hit his head on the floor. They took him to the ER but luckily all he has is a huge goose egg and 2 black eyes. Poor guy.
P.P.S. The nasty cut is from a little pool game of sharks and minnows. Sometimes you gotta be brave And play fish out of water. And sometimes that means taking a chunk out of the knee. It didn't hurt that bad until I had to hydrogen peroxide it ... And shower. Ouch.
P.P.S. The 'Big Ben' is what Maddy brought Nick home from Europe hahaha

0 comments: