5.19.2012

What would we do without smart phones??

Oh look! It's Sadey! How does she have the time to get on a computer and blog you ask? The answer: she doesn't! I figure since my email, Facebook, camera, address book, an anything else I might need is on my phone why not figure out how to blog off this bad boy? So here I sit riding shotgun on I-15 heading back home from watching state softball games and enjoying some sunshine.

It sure has been a while since I've posted. Looks like I'm averaging once a semester lately! Go me. I may forget about blogging from time to time buy always come running back. My motivation this time was helped along with something called Instsgram. I tried to be a rebel and not join the Instagram crowd buy I finally caved the other day and boy am I glad I did! Such a fun little way to remind me to take pictures. So here's the goal: a picture a day. If not every day, most every day. I might not have time to amaze you with my poetic phrases every day, but I sure can snap a fabulous picture once a day!

So ... The past couple days have been softball days. The Wasatch Wasps went to state this year and Nick's sister is a senior on their team. She will be playing at a college in Colorado come this fall and we don't know how many games we will be able to make it to so we took the time this week so make sure we got to watch them play. We sure love watching softball and baseball in our spare time. Here's a few pictures from the past couple days.

Oh and did I also mention how much I love babies!? Pretty sure I need one of my own sometime soon. This uterus is so ready! :)

0 comments: