5.29.2012

Class of 2012!

Oh boy is this girl tired. I got to come home a little early from work this morning which means I got to sleep from 3-8 before I had to get to class. Yay! But boy oh boy, 3.5 hour lecture is sure killer! My mind shuts down at around 1045 which makes the last hour and forty five minutes drag on and on and on ... But I did actually survive class today and headed straight to lunch with the family. We ate at Wingers and even ate a graduation cupcake momma brought for all of us.

Graduation was at UVU and started at 4. I thought that graduation with close to 500 seniors would last an eternity but it wasn't bad at all! Not too long, not too short! We migrated outside afterwards for a few pictures and then headed home.

I sure am proud of my Taylor man. He has us worried for a while but he sure did get his butt in gear and in the past month he's earned his Eagle Scout, graduated seminary, and graduated high school! I'm so excited to see where his life goes from here. He is such a kind hearted, smart, and driven young man. He might have the attitude of an 18 year old but hey, didn't we all! I love him so much and love that we are turning into friends and not just siblings. Congrats Tay!!

Oh and you know what else topped off today? I got to see Miss Malia Jayne at Maceys for a minute. Hats off to you Bethie cause those kids sure are a handful!! :) Thanks for visiting with me for a minute and helping me pick out yummy juice for my clear liquid diet tomorrow! Oh the joy.

A few extra pictures :
-snowies day 2! Big one is mine, small one is Nick's :)
-the flowers I forgot to post yesterday that are on our table in lieu of Memorial Day

0 comments: