5.25.2012

Ugh. Just ugh.

Today I'm onery. Usually I handle the stress and lack of sleep pretty well but today has been a rough one. I'm SO tired of not sleeping, not seeing my husband, not having time to work out, not having time for myself, not snuggling up to my husband at night cause I'm not home, just ugh. So this post is just going to be short and grumpy today. I did, however take a bunch of pictures today

(this is probably a day I need to make sure I do this!)
Today I am grateful for:
-friends in class that make me laugh an stay awake when I'm semi conscious
-a husband who makes me feel special every day an reminds me we only have 2 and a half months left of this insanity
-my new found motivation to get skinny again

Pictures:
-my groceries to help me follow my diet
-going to school dressed like a 15 year old boy
-marnie and I trying to stay awake
- as close as I got to being a housewife today was a post it on how to make his own dinner
-first healthy dinner back on my diet


0 comments: