5.22.2012

Just another monday

Today was just another Monday in nursing school. I had sim lab from 9-12. Out sim lab is a manakin that has lung sounds, heart beat, pulse, can talk ... Just about as real as you can get to a real live patient. It's good to give me experience but super scary at the same time. It makes me realize how much responsibility is going to be in my hands. I think being a little scared is good though. I realize that I know what I'm doing but I still have so much more to learn. Speaking of nursing school ... After sim lab I went and bought a new pair of scrubs (a girl's gotta look good on her first day of capstone), went home and showered, slept, and headed off to my capstone.

So here I sit at UVRMC on their rehab unit. I was so nervous to meet the girls and my preceptor but it's been so good so far. 1 shift down. 7 to go!

Here's hoping I get to sleep tomorrow.

0 comments: