5.15.2013

56 Days Left

56 Days left until we get on a plane to Texas to see our Nick!

Are you jealous? I get to cuddle with this handsome little guy in the mornings :) He wasn't waking up to eat so I got him undressed to make him a little more uncomfy in hopes that he would eat better. He did eat really well then zonked back out before I could get him dressed again and I just couldn't get myself to wake him up. Gosh this little guy and his sweet face melts my heart!


After we got up and got ready for the day my mom brought my Grandma Becky over to meet Mr. Hudson. Grandma was so excited to meet her 20th great grandbaby. She talked to him, cried a little, and told him how much she loved him already. She even said she had a dream last night about meeting him and how excited she has been for the past week. 


I'm so proud of my beautiful baby boy and love to introduce him to people. I know I'm biased but he is so beautiful and perfect!



Uncle Bernie came over to pick up Grandma and snuggled Hudson a little bit too.


Just look at this beautiful baby! I've been taking about a million pictures of this little guy so that his Daddy doesn't miss a beat. We will be sending a whole lot of pictures every week to him so he can watch this little guy grow along with me. 


Hudson loves to make this face after he eats. He is wide awake for 45ish minutes after he eats and loves to make some pretty sweet faces. It's so cute! See those little wrinkles on his forehead? His Dad's forehead does the exact same thing when he raises his eyebrows. I love seeing Nick in him when I look down at my little guy. 


0 comments: