6.23.2010

Pictures, Cake, and Flowers ... Oh My!

Since Wednesdays are my day off that is the day I try and squeeze in wedding to-do's (and by squeeze in I mean STUFF in).

Today started with a little sleep in (I had do it, it's my only day off!) So I rolled out of bed at 9:30 and went to pick up momma at 10. Off we went to my dress fitting. This was the first time mom has seen the dress with the sash, pin, and shoes and gosh did we get a little choked up.

After the fitting it was off to check out some invitations. We are getting them done at Pro Digital Photos on PG Main. P.S. I totally suggest them for pictures, announcements, invitations, etc. They have the cutest stuff for aweseome prices! Anyways, we looked at some styles of other invitations and got a few ideas of what we like.

We went to meet up with Cristi who's doing the cake. We came up with a gorgeous design which I think is going to look absolutely awesome. I called the temple and reserved the date and it's official. August 12th at 9:15am and Nick with be stuck with me forever-ever! :)

Mom and I sqoze in Roberts, Expedex, snowies, and even brought Nick lunch at work. We met up with my friend Shay at Timp Valley Floral at 2:00 and chose some gorgeous arrangements and such for the wedding. I am stinkin excited about those :)

Last stop of the day was at Beth's and we designed the invitations. They turned out ADORABLE thanks to Beth and the aweseome photographer and editor that she is. Got to hang out with her and the kiddos for a while, had dinner, and helped get the kids to bed. Beth and i finished the inserts and had time to spare to talk. She is such an aweseome example to me and I'm so lucky to have her as a friend.

All in all I would say this was a very productive day! The wedding is finally coming together and I'm getting more and more excited. August 12th sure is coming up quick!

0 comments: