6.20.2010

Reasons Why I Love You ...




Dear Dad,




There are a million reasons why I love you. Here are just a few.




1. I love you because you are my joking buddy and partner in crime around the house.

2. I love you because you have always worked so hard to make sure our family has everything we need .. and more.

3. I love you because over the past year we have gotten so much closer.

4. I love you because you took us camping and boating when we were little and always made sure we had fun.

5. I love you because I know I can turn to you for anything and you will always be there.

6. I love you because you always check the tires and oil when I'm over just to make sure I'm safe on the road.

7. I love you because you never missed a softball game, dance recital, soccer game, choir concert, dance recital, or birthday party.

8. I love you because you were the cool dad who went with me to Youth Conferences and Cleer Creek.

9. I love you because you can make me smile when I want to break down in tears.

10. I love you because you carried me to bed when hurt so much I couldn't walk.

11. I love you because now that I'm older, I realize so much more the sacrifices you have made for me.

12. I love you because you have been an example to me because of your service to others, kindheartedness, bright smile, and work ethic.

13. I love you beucase you have always loved me. No matter what I did or trouble I caused, you loved me, supported me, and stood beside me.




Thanks Pops. You are truly the greatest dad I could have ever asked for.

0 comments: