6.03.2010

Memorial Day Festivities

So ... here are a few pictures from Memorial Day this year :) You will notice that my sweetheart isn't anywhere to be found in any of them though ... That is because he had to work ALL STINKIN DAY! Bummer ... He was missed! So was Taylor ... he bailed before I even got there that punk.

Savannah and I had some fun with my new camera app :)

My grandpa saw a skunk while we were eating. After a little more looking around, we found three more! Ooh they were so stinkin cute though! (pun intended)


Poppa K and I. I sure do love this guy!



Savy and I. Isn't she such a darling girl?




I find myself turning into this woman more and more every day. I'll do things and think "Oh no my mom says that!" or "Goodness, that was such an Anita thing" hehe



Some of the Stika family :) Uncle Bruce (Dad's brother), Dad, Auntie Franky (Bruce's wife), Aunt Cherri (Dad's sister), and Grandma Maureen (Dad's momma)


Can't see too well, but this is Grandma Maureen, Aunt Terry (Dad's sister) and Grandpa Ken


Here's Dad with his girlies. Savannah was not happy Mom was taking so many pictures but Mom didn't exactly care! (Savannah will thank her someday for the memories)


It was so good to be able to spend some time with the family and enjoy some sunshine!


After the family BBQ Shay and I decided to go ... yes, you guessed it ... lay out! Once it got a little overcast we hopped in the hot tub and continuted our girl talk. I am a true believer in swimming pool therapy :) All in all, it was a great day!

0 comments: