6.03.2010

Oh Sunny Day!

So I am loving this summer already! Super super busy but I am somehow finding time to have fun in the sun :) I love love to lay out because A: I love to be tan ... and B: I love just talking for hours with someome I like to spend time with. I have been with Nick when we've both got the chance, and I've been going with my dear friend Shaylynn quite a bit! I just love her to pieces. I've never been one that is incredibly keen on the "girlfriends" thing besides a very choice few, and this girl is definietly one of em. I am so looking forward the fun to be had this summer!



This is my my recent summer idea, with help from a friend or two! I just bought this Swimways Pool Lounger so I can tan and keep cool, BUT (also got the idea from a friend), to laminate my class notes so I can study them too! Um ... Genius! Well I thought so anyways! Nicholas may or may not have thought it was a little ridiculous but I'll sure prove hime wrong! :)


P.S. Thank you Utah for finally choosing to be warm! Can you please keep it that way??


Hope everyone has a fun and safe summer!


P.P.S. 70 days!! 1680 hours!! 100,800 minutes!! I'm just saying ... :)

0 comments: