6.12.2010

Hot Happenings

This past week was alot of fun! Here's a quick list of the happenings :)
Monday: I got extensions! Oh baby! Oh baby! I mostly like the long hair. It's kinda a pain to take care of but I sure think it's kinda cute!

Tuesday: Nick and I went to my parents house for Dad's birthday dinner. Nick even took over the family BBQ for the night and cooked us up some amazing steaks!

Wednesday: Had the day off of work so I slept in then went to the pool with the lovely Shaylynn. It was finally warm enough to try out our new pool loungers. They're great!


Thursday: Nick went with some friends to Wendover so Shay and I decided we would have some fun of our own! We went to my new favorite restaurant called Pei Wei. Pretty much identical to PF Changers but a little easier on the wallett :) After that we went and saw Letters to Juliet which we both LOVED! Definietly suggest that one as a must see. We went and hung out in the hot tub for a little while then got us some ice cream and went back to her house to enjoy that and some Alice in Wonderland. Definietly didn't like it but meh, at least now I can say I've seen it. All in all it was a blast! P.S. I am getting old. I started yawning at like 10:00 but I fought through it and didn't go home till 1. Not a big deal for some but a huge feat for me :)

Friday: Nick and I both had the day off of work and we went furniture shopping! We bought a bed, dresser, mirror, and 2 nightstands. They're so stinkin gorgeous. It was such a fun experience to do that together and physically get some things ready for our future together.

0 comments: