4.25.2010

Savannah Bananna

So, I just want to let everyone know that I have the greatest little sister ever (who is almost my bigger little sister haha).She is such a sweetheart and seeing her grow up so much lately has really been blowin my mind. I put some pictures together of Savannah and I into a slide show and noticed that wow, we very rarely take a serious picture. 90 percent of the time we're making funny faces and laughing.

Savannah is the sweetest thing I know. She's always so loving and has such a positive attitude. I can't help but smile while I'm around her. I miss being able to be with her as much as I used to when I lived at home but I appreciate the time I get to spend with her now. I am helping to coach her softball team which I love love doing and being able to spend more time with her. She's so amazing and definietly my favorite (and only) sister :)

~ Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for eachother ~

0 comments: