4.20.2010

Classroom session? No ... Venting session!

Teachers are ridiculous. Okay. Lie. MOST teachers are ridiculous. In particular? Ones who give you a test to prepare for for the last week of school and then have a 100 question comprehensive final one your expected to be prepared for less than a week later. My brain is on overdrive and I think i'm going insane.

Point A: I was in a hurry to get to work today. I unplugged my laptop charger and put it in my backpack and ran out the door. Got to work and pulled out my charger but soon realized, no laptop. Really?

Point B: I can't chew my own gum and talk at the same time lately! Currently I have a skinned knee, a chunk out of my finger, a bruised ankle, and a bruise on my left-ish hip. All from embarassing stories that are a little too ridiculous to tell.

Point C: This point, is mostly to Nicks advantage. I keep saying the dumbest things amd forgetting things I should remember seeing as how they happened 6 minutes prior. Frustrating for me. Laughs for Nick.

Point D: is that I have more points. Sad.
I've got 2 more days of class, 1 paper to write, 2 math assigments to do, 1 chemistry test, 1 math quiz, and 4 finals to accomplish in 6 days time. Can't wait for this semester to end and for this beautiful summer to start!!

P.S. I decided that since my full time job is only mornings I'd have alot of time in the afternoons this summer so I got me another part time job :) I'm going to be a nanny for 2 cute little boys 2 afternoons a week and 1/2 a day on Saturdays. I definietly lucked out with this job and I am super excited about it! I am so blessed with good jobs.

0 comments: