4.17.2010

Baseball: The Great American Past Time

Anyone who knows Nick and I know that we are huge baseball fans. Nick has converted me to his Red Sox and Angels (funny how a girls sports team changes). Nick still hasn't convinced me as far as BYU is concerned though. Utes baby! But anywho, back on subject ... BASEBALL! Our first date was an Orem Owlz baseball game. Every time we go back to watch them or UVU we sit in the same seats we sat in on our first date :) Just a cute little memory we ge to re-visit. Last night we went annd watched the Salt Lake Bees play Tacoma, WA with a few friends of ours. So much fun. It was their season opener with a full house and fireworks after. I just love the environment and the game of baseball! It's so awesome to have a fiance who is just as into it as I am :)
A little note about Shay .... Gosh she is amazing! She's the friend that's there for you no matter what. Love her to death. Oh, and this was her FIRST baseball game! :) I think she really enjoyed it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: