4.15.2010

My Best Friend

What a beautiful day it is today! I woke up in the middle of the night from a terrible dream. Long story short, I was hurt and all I wanted to do was tell Nick that I loved him one more time. NOT a great dream but has had me thinking today. I am so extremely blessed to have Nick in my life. I'm not 100% sure what I have done right to deserve someone like him but I'm so grateful. He is my best friend, my support, my cheerleader (in a manly way babe), my example, and my sweetheart. It is incredible to me how one person can make such a huge difference in a life. Nick, I can honestly say, has changed mine. I am a far better person because of him and I try to live so that he can say the same. August 13th seems like it is forever and a day away but I just can't wait!

Here are pictures of Nick and I from our earliest adventures to our most recent escapades :)

Looking at those just make me smile :) Oh, to be in love!

0 comments: