11.01.2012

Happy Halloween ... From BOTH of us!

Dear Nuggett,

Well, the cat is out of the bag. On Halloween I was exactly 11 weeks pregnant. I wasn't planning on telling anyone until at least 12 weeks but when I found this t shirt online I had to buy it and just had to spill the beans a week early :)


It was so much fun to hear all of the reactions everyone had and how excited everyone is for your Dad and I. They all can't wait to meet you! When I tell them you are going to make your grand entrance in May all I can think about already is how far away that is! I'm just so excited to meet you and become a Momma! I guess it is a good thing to have so much time cause I sure have a lot of shopping, planning, sewing and preparing to do! And you just keep on doing your growing thing :)





0 comments: