8.11.2012

The Big Two-Two

Happy Birthday to me! The night before Nick took me out to one of our favorite places to eat ... Texas Roadhouse baby! I even stayed under my calories! haha The day of my birthday Nick had to work so I got up around 9:30 and headed to the gym. After that I came home, made my birthday dessert to bring to work (raspberry bread pudding), got ready, and headed to lunch. My mom, Beth, Malia, and Brooke came along and we had a fun girls date! Beth gave me some super cute stationary which hello is the best gift for me! I have THE BIGGEST obsession with any and everything you can find at Office Depot. Seriously, it's a situation.She also gave me a mirror to keep in my purse which is awesome too! After lunch my momma and I went out for some retail therapy. Just what a girl needs on her birthday right? I got a shirt, some fabulous black heels, a dress for graduation, and a purse. I'm so spoiled I know. That's not even including the sewing machine we bought from a friend a few weeks ago in the name of my birthday present. After shopping I cam home and spent some time with the hubs then it was off to work. Work was a busy night but the dessert was sure enjoyed by all! (I didn't however stay under my calories this day!) Hey, everyone needs a cheat day every once in a while right?? Speaking of counting calories and the gym ... Guess who has lost 12 pounds?! That's right ... this girl! :)

0 comments: