8.14.2012

Mondays

So on Mondays Nicky Wayne works a double which means 7am-1030pm. Ouch! So today I went to the gym, studied, showered, went to Heber for lunch with Debbie, Haley, Maddy and Elaine. Mad leaves for college tomorrow. I sure am going to miss that girl! After lunch it was time for the dentist. This girl has major dentist anxiety. Luckily I got through it and escaped without a single cavity! Woo! I headed back down the canyon, brought Nick some Cafe Rio and a Pepsi. Life's necessities ya know! :) I headed back home to do some more studying and decided to hang out with my family cause I was way too bored at home. I saw mom, Taylor, and Savannah for a minute but it was Pops I got to hang out with all night. We watched some TV, went out and got some food, talked, and teased each other of course. That's what we do best! I love that guy so much. He's not just my Dad but he's my buddy. So lucky to have him. Once it was 10:15 I decided it was time to head home. And here I am, ready to fall asleep at any moment. I'm on call so let's hope I get to sleep tonight! We've got a big busy day tomorrow that starts early! On that note ... Good night!

0 comments: